Fabriano
www.pinacotecafabriano.it / www.museodellacarta.com
www.accademiadeimusici.it / www.mestieriinbicicletta.it
Territory of Fabriano straddles Umbria- Marche Apennines. Medieval town with several tourist sites ( home of the painter Gentile da Fabriano/ 1370-1427 ) but also an important industrial center for the production of paper ( Cartiere Miliani Fabriano ) and appliances. To visit near the historic center:
The mayor of the palace; Sturinalto the fountain; the Town Council; the loggia of St. Francis; the former hospital of Santa Maria of the Good Jesus now Pinacoteca Civica; the paper museum and the watermark; the museum of the old piano and sound; Crafts Museum cycling. Among the many churches worth visiting: The Cathedral of San Venancio; the oratory of charity; the Oratory of the Banner; the church of St. Benedict; the church of Sant ‘Onofrio, or Holy Stairs.

Genga / Grotte di Frasassi / Parco Gola della Rossa a 6 km
www.frasassi.com / www.parcogolarossa.it
Frasassi Caves are one of the most beautiful sights in the whole Italian territory. Considered the largest underground complex in Europe the Frasassi are characterized by a set of underground passages with a length of about 30 km, divided into 8 different geological levels. Notes for the stalactites and stalagmites, ancient limestone concentrations, from the most different forms, the Frasassi caves are a popular destination for all caving enthusiasts and nature lovers. The caves are open to the public only for 1.5 of the total 30 km, inside, the temperature never exceeds 14 ° C. Frasassi caves are managed by the Frasassi Consortium, established in 1972 through collaboration between the province of Ancona and the Municipality of Genga in order to safeguard and enhance this natural site.It’s possible to visit the caves choosing between different routes, different in length and difficulty.

Serra San Quirico / Le Copertelle / Chiesa di Santa Lucia a 15 km
http://www.comune.serrasanquirico.an.it/hh/index.php
The village of Serra San Quirico has a historic center well retained by the medieval; a real peculiarity is Copertelle, covered walkways that run along the walls of the country, the main tower of defense called the Keep, the baroque church of Saint Lucia with distinctive bell tower ending in a bulb, where the Pasqualino De Rossi paintings are preserved depicting the stories of Saint Lucia, his masterpiece in the Marche and realized in the last decades of the seventeenth century. The church also has a decoration baroque plastic made from a design by Leonardo Scaglia; also hosts a canvas by Cavalier d’Arpino depicting the Madonna and saints as well as two other paintings by Pasqualino De Rossi: Our Lady of Carmel and Our Lady assumed. The interior of this church, already Sylvestrine abbey, is a very interesting example of the Baroque and intact in the Marches. It also preserves the original organ with the choir of the Roman Giuseppe Testa, dated 1676 and recently restored to its original stamps, inlaid frontals in scagliola of the side altars, to the very benches inlaid with monograms (mid-nineteenth century) and the floor worn terracotta tiles.

Gubbio / Teatro Romano / Centro Storico a 30 km
http://www.comune.gubbio.pg.it
The territory of the tourist area is located in the northeastern part of Umbria, the Marches boundary (east). predominantly mountainous area, bounded to the east by the Apennine mountains and to the west by the Tiber valley, is rich in natural beauty and art treasures where history, culture and landscape come together in a harmonious symbiosis. Next to the historic centers of extraordinary beauty and charm that retain excellent testimony of medieval times, it offers a pristine environment with nature and artistic handicrafts that testify to the centuries-old skill of a well-established skills.

Macerata / Sferisterio / Torre Civica a 56 km
http://www.sferisterio.it/ / http://www.comune.macerata.it
Sferisterio of Macerata is a unique theatrical structure in its architectural genre. According to the most famous opera singers it is the open-air theater with the best acoustics in Italy. The building was designed in 1823 by the versatile neoclassical architect Ireneo Aleandri (designer, among other things, the Dell’Ariccia viaduct and the Teatro Nuovo “Gian Carlo Menotti” Spoleto). The sferisterio owes its name and its particular plant segment of a circle to the original intended use as a place for the ball with the bracelet. It has got a capacity of about 2800 seats and is known since 1921 for the summer lyric season called ” Macerata Opera ” and, since 2006, transformed into “Sferisterio Opera Festival” by the then artistic director Pier Luigi Pizzi. Since 2012 the Festival, directed by Francesco Micheli, is called “Macerata Opera Festival”.

Assisi / Basilica di San Francesco a 65 km
http://www.comune.assisi.pg.it
Basilica of San Francesco in Assisi, it is the place that since 1230 preserves and guards the mortal remains of the saint seraphic. Ordered by Pope Gregory IX who specialis ecclesia, he was honored by the Pope himself of the title of Caput et Mater Order of Minors and simultaneously assigned in perpetuity to the same friars. In the complex history that has marked the evolution of the Order, the Basilica (and the adjacent Sacred Convent) was always guarded by the so-called “Brothers of the community”, the group that went later to set up the Order of Friars Minor Conventual. In 1754 Benedict XIV elevated to the dignity of the Patriarchal Basilica (“Papale” today) and Papal Chapel. In 2000, along with other Franciscan sites in the district, the basilica was included in the UNESCO World Heritage List.

Camerino / Il Duomo / La Rocca del Borgia a 25 km
http://www.comune.camerino.mc.it
The old town, the historical center increased in the villages, he lives in hushed tones and warm; the stone alternating with brick to plaster pink, ocher, orange. Firmness, color, grained sandstone varies: Serrapetrona came from pink stone; from Morro reddish stone; by Massaprofoglio, Valcimarra, Campolarzo stone whitish; from San Luca, Mergano, Valeano, Paganico argillaceous limestone. Frequent use of bricks solves all the camerte building in sandstone brick – balanced game. Weathering dig continuously. Therefore, the plaster is imposed as protection and decoration; very often the buildings are portals, socket, capitals, door frames of the dead, masks or just pieces of intact wall.

Sassoferrato / Rocca di Albornoz / Parco Archeologico Sentinum a 24 km
www.sassoferratocultura.it
Sentinum park is considered one of the most important archaeological sites of the Marches. Located at the entrance of the city of Sassoferrato, on the south side, it consists of two areas, respectively, in loc. Saint Lucia and Civita, divided by the provincial road leading to Fabriano, connected by a pedestrian walkway that flows into a large parking lot. La Rocca Albornoz, massive military construction dating back to the fourteenth century . , Represents the symbol of the city, both for its impressive location in a dominant position, both for its history. It was erected in 1365 by order of Cardinal Albornoz, papal legate, with the money from the sale of confiscated property to the family of Sassoferrato Acts. Restored at different times, the fortress was a defensive bastion of great importance for the whole area. Thanks to recent restorations they still admire the imposing ruins.

Ancona / Monte Conero / Portonovo (abbazia di Santa Maria) / Riviera del Conero a 66 km
www.rivieradelconero.info
Riviera del Conero is a unique area in the Adriatic, in the heart of Italy and in the heart of the Marche region can offer a holiday for everyone. In central Italy, first of all, at the center of the Adriatic, in the center of Marche. A center that is identified with the heart where they are located emotions, desires and passions. The Conero Riviera is a stretch of sea coast overlooking the Adriatic Sea, just south of the city of Ancona, the regional capital, it has a tourist and commercial port. It takes its name from the slopes of Monte Conero promontory 572 meters, overlooking the sea, protected in the Regional Park of the Conero, Marche first regional park.

Camerano / Grotte di Camerano / Città Sotterranea a 70 km
www.grottedicamerano.it
Many, dug into the sandstone, connecting cross the basement of the old town with labyrinthine pattern. For a long time it was considered that they were the remains of ancient sandstone quarries or even places to store wine. But the explorations, the interpretations made, and tourist paths, which have made these caves accessible today, revealed the presence in almost all areas of architectural embellishments, carvings and decorative details that just befitting sandstone quarries or simple storage rooms: times dome, sailing, barrel, circular rooms and columns particular architectural taste, decorations with friezes, ornaments and religious symbols constitute one of the constants of the entire route.

Loreto / Piazza della Madonna a 80 km
http://www.comune.loreto.an.it / http://www.santuarioloreto.it
The city lies on the top of a gentle hill, with a broad campaign around characterized by the cultivation of olives. Stands for height and majesty of the shape of the dome and the bell tower of the Basilica on top of which stands the figure of the Madonna. The panorama stretches from the sea to Mount Conero, to the Umbria-Marche Apennines. The city developed around the famous Basilica which houses the famous relic of the Holy House of Nazareth where, according to tradition, the Virgin Mary was born and lived, and where he received the announcement of the miraculous birth of Jesus.

Urbino / Palazzo Ducale / Casa di Raffaello / Il duomo a 95 km
www.palazzoducaleurbino.it
Ducal Palace in Urbino, located on the side of the cathedral, is one of the most interesting architectural and artistic examples of the entire Italian Renaissance and is home to the Galleria Nazionale delle Marche. The most ambitious project of Federico da Montefeltro, cultured and refined man, was the construction of the Palazzo Ducale, and hand in hand, the urban planning of Urbino, making the city “of the prince”. Before the intervention of Frederick, the ducal residence was a simple building on the south hill, to which was added a nearby castellare, on the brink of the cliff towards the Porta Valbona.